REALISING DREAMS VIDEO BRINGS TALENT TO LIFE
To see a little more about the types of talent and young people we have helped – click here – for a short video celebrating the first three years of our foundation. It’s been quite a journey and we are excited to see what your new application might bring…
How to Apply
There are four key stages to our application process.
1st – Complete our online form telling us a little about yourself and how we could help.
2nd – If you are eligible* we’ll contact you to discuss, in more detail, how our support will be used to realise your dreams as well as funding you have requested.
3rd – Finalise the full application form
4th – Then the Realising Dreams Foundation Trustees will meet to fully discuss each application & decide if support can be given
We would not necessarily meet in person as recipients of support could be oversees or simply unable to travel. The process can be completed via phone or skype discussions.
It’s easy to apply.
Fill out the form below and click on the Apply Now button and let us help grow your dreams!
Am I eligible?
To receive support from The Realising Dreams Foundation you must:
- be aged between 5 and 21 years
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to your dream
- have been unable to secure funding from another organization or charity
- outline how any funding given will be used
- say how long you’ll need the funding for
- provide banking information to enable the Realising Dreams Foundation to provide the finance on your behalf.
- *Funding will not be given directly to the applicant. The Foundation will link directly with the organisation, company or supplier necessary to complete the funding agreed.
What Happens Next?
We will review every initial stage application we receive. If you meet our criteria we will contact you for more information, then ask you to complete our full application form outlining how assistance will match with the aims of the Foundation.
On completion of the full application form please send it to us via email or by post to:
Grants & Administration Officer
Realising Dreams Foundation
60 Pacific Quay
Glasgow G51 1DZ
+44 (0)141 270 7677