REALISING DREAMS VIDEO BRINGS TALENT TO LIFE
To see a little more about the types of talent and young people we have helped – click here It’s been quite a journey and we are excited to see what your new application might bring…
So if you’re exceptional, stand out from the crowd with a history of big achievements, want to go on to make a difference to your life and the lives of others but struggle because of genuine financial limitations – we could help.
How to Apply
There are 5 key stages to our application process.
1st – Complete our online form telling us about you and how we could help.
**Be sure to highlight what makes you exceptional, your history of achievements, financial barriers and how you give back to others using your talent.**
2nd – Follow-up & Eligibility (see criteria below) – If your application matches our criteria, we’ll need to follow up on supporting information, references and evidence of financial limitations. We won’t take forward applications where there’s insufficient information provided to show a match to our criteria.
3rd –Due Diligence – we’ll review all supporting information, references, and evidence of eligibility eg financial evidence to match against our criteria.
4th – Decision Time – Realising Dreams Foundation Trustees will use the information gathered during the application process to consider which applicants most meet our criteria and should be offered an award.
5th – Feedback – For successful applicants, we will send a detailed award letter & consent form outlining the terms and conditions. We will also provide feedback to those we are unable to support.
It’s easy to apply. Fill out the form below and click on the Apply Now button and let us help grow your dreams! Give as much detail as possible.
Am I eligible?
RDF Key Criteria for Consideration:
– aged 5-21years
– proven track record in talent, with drive and a commitment to succeed
– able to show history of significant success in their talent eg. academic results/ competition/event success or, in the field of performing arts, – lead roles in major performances
– have no other avenues, opportunities or training which could allow them to realise their dreams
– show financial limitations, benefits/tax credits eligibility and difficulty securing funding elsewhere
– Demonstrate a willingness to work hard and make reasonable sacrifices to secure funding yourself through job, fundraising
– Show efforts to secure funding elsewhere and from other charities have failed
– demonstrate how this will make a difference to your life
– already inspire or give back to others and would support the growth of our foundation
You must be specific about how long you’ll need the funding for and be able to provide banking information for an official third party* to enable the Realising Dreams Foundation to provide the finance on your behalf.
*Funding will not be given directly to the applicant. The Foundation will link directly with the organisation, company or supplier necessary to complete the funding agreed.
What Happens Next?
We will review every application we receive and will aim to reply within a couple of weeks. If you meet our criteria we will contact you for more information and request supporting evidence where necessary. Once we have gathered all the information and carried out the necessary checks our trustees will consider a decision on each applicant.
Please complete our application form and send it to us via email – or by post to:
Realising Dreams Foundation
60 Pacific Quay
Glasgow G51 1DZ
+44 (0)141 270 7677