The Realising Dreams Foundation
“Our mission is to transform lives and communities by helping today’s children and young people achieve and exceed their potential and become outstanding citizens of tomorrow’s world”
Ron Burges – founder of The Realising Dreams Foundation
The Realising Dreams Foundation is a charity set up by Glasgow based businessman Ron Burges. In his role as CEO of BIP Solutions he was keen that his company and his employees took opportunities to fundraise and give back to worthy causes.
The Realising Dreams Foundation has been set up to extend that work.
Who can we help?
It aims to support individual children and young people (aged 5 to 21 years old) with a talent, drive and ambition who haven’t been able to realise their dreams because of a lack of funding or support from other charities.
No matter where they live, their current circumstances or family history, each young person has the potential to shape their future and become valued citizens of tomorrow.
We are happy to consider applications from the UK and across the world.
How we can help
Too often, children grow up failing to achieve their full potential due to basic needs that could be reasonably and easily addressed if given a little support whether financial, material or emotional.
We can offer financial support which can help access to education, training, equipment or the provision of more basic essentials, such as clothing, food and water if these are the barriers to a child achieving their potential.
- If its access to education, we could help pay for a course
- If you are on the way to success but need vital equipment to achieve your goal, we could provide financial support to help you purchase what you need
- It might be a sporting or musical talent that needs extra support
Am I Eligible for Help?
To receive support from The Realising Dreams Foundation you must:
- be aged between 5 and 21 years
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to your dream
- have been unable to secure funding from another organisation or charity
- outline how any funding given will be used
- say how long you’ll need the funding for
- provide banking information to enable the Realising Dreams Foundation to provide the finance on your behalf.
- Funding will not be given directly to the applicant. The Foundation will link directly with the organisation, company or supplier necessary to complete the funding agreed.
We want to help make a difference, so get in touch and see if we can help you realise your dreams
Together we can make a difference
One child growing up in a poor community given the chance to achieve their abilities can become the adult of tomorrow who changes the world for their family and community.
“We cannot make this happen for every child and young person but where we can, we will.”
The more donations the Realising Dreams Foundation receives the greater our ability to help. Everyone can play their part in developing the children and young people into the valued citizens of tomorrow through their donations, fundraising or direct engagement in support of the charity’s work.
Our aim is to ensure over 90% of every donation you commit is used directly to enrich the lives of the children the Foundation supports around the world. So please support us in our support of others.